Veganagogo User Guide
Veganagogo is a fun and easy way to communicate your vegan dietary requirements to anyone you meet on your travels — from restaurant staff and hotel receptionists to helpful locals and new-found friends.
Choosing Your Question and Selecting a Language
So, here we go. Upon opening Veganagogo you will soon be presented with the question screen displaying seven questions and statements available for translation. To avoid any confusion we’ll simply refer to them as questions from here on out.
Select a question by tapping the empty circle corresponding to it.
The 7 questions (and statements) available for translation are outlined below. All of the tarnslations are preceded by the following statement:
I am a vegan. I do not eat any meat, poultry, fish or seafood or any animal products including all dairy products, eggs and honey.
- Can you please show me which items on your menu contain no meat or animal products?
- Is the chef/cook able to make me a meal that contains no meat or animal products?
- Can you please mark on my map a restaurant that serves vegan food?
- Can you please mark on my map a pizzeria or Indian restaurant?
- Can you please write down the names of some local vegan dishes?
- That was a great meal.
- Thank you.
Choose a language to translate your question in to by tapping the flag icon in the bottom left hand corner of the question screen. This will activate the language screen.
Select a language by tapping the circle corresponding to it.
Once your language selection has been made, close the language screen by clicking the circled x icon in the top right hand corner.
Now that your question and translation language have both been selected, you can display your translation by tapping the translate icon in the bottom right hand corner of the question screen.